2/21/08

Survey Monkey

Today I discovered this great new e-toy--Survey Monkey. It's so much fun creating your own survey, and it's all for free! I don't think the developers of Survey Monkey intended that people should goof around and create silly surveys just for the fun of it, but if you put a service on the Net and offer it for free, what do you expect will happen?

Anyway, this is the second survey I've written today, and so please, please take it. I guarantee that it will at least make you smile, and you might even chuckle a little too. So only 150 of you can respond, or I will have to pay. I'll be sure to post the results, and if you offer up a particularly creative response to one of my questions, I promise to publish it right here on my blog.

The topic? Something I've found that nearly everyone has an opinion about: weddings. There are only ten questions, and you won't have to think very hard. And you may influence some of the decisions Henry and I make about our wedding. Probably not--but maybe. Thanks so much for participating. Just click on the link below.

Click Here to take survey

4 comments:

The VW's said...

Annette,

Fun idea! Hope the planning of your wedding goes well!

Alicia

Melissa said...

loved the survey...awesome!

Annette Gysen said...

Glad you ladies enjoyed it! There will probably be more surveys in the future.

Jewels said...

Hi Annette, I'll do this survey - in the meantime, you've been tagged. Katie gets the challenge of doing an aesthetically pleasing photo... Look here:
http://jewels.esmilde.com/2008/02/whats-on-your-refrigerator.html