1/10/08

January Beauty



After the excitement of the holidays and getting engaged and all, things have calmed down somewhat, and while I do intend to post about Katie's exciting adventures in the world of politics this week and my own head-spinning entrance into the world of wedding planning, tonight she needs to use the computer to write a speech. So we struck a deal: I read her speech, and she lets me post one of her pictures. I think she captured this unique contrast of the whiteness of snow with the redness of the leaf quite well. Enjoy!

5 comments:

H Gysen said...

Beautiful photo!

Annette Gysen said...

Thanks, RH, I'm sure she'll appreciate hearing that from you.

Anonymous said...

Katie...what an absolutely beautiful photo! You have such an amazing eye for beauty.

Annette Gysen said...

Katie says thanks, Melissa!

Jewels said...

Good depth of field Katie! Where did you find that color this time of year? lol